- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Have a delicious lunch at an oriental restaurant
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by bus from Hurghada. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
Learn the story of how the temples were constructed and hear the stories behind their legends. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion’s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Next, take a break for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, drive into central Cairo to discover the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square with fast-track entry. You can also choose to add Nile River cruise and a camel ride to your tour when booking.
Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification art of Ancient Egypt before your return transfer to Hurghada.
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Shared transfer between Hurghada to Cairo takes about 7 hours each way
- Private transfer between Hurghada to Cairo takes about 5 hours each way excluding the rest time of 30 min
- Highly recommended to order a breakfast box from your hotel for the trip
- Highly recommended to have a travel neck pillow for your trip to Cairo
- The entry for the Great Pyramid of Khufu max weight is 95 kg
- The shop stop in Cairo will be done after all the attractions
- The egyptology guide will meet you in Cairo, and you will have a transfer guide who speaks English will be in the bus
- It’s recommended that you prepare some music, movies, or a book for the bus trip
- The lunch time in Cairo is 30 minutes